Skip to main content

Hotel CCTV catches man stark naked and locked out

Hotel CCTV catches man stark naked and locked out 

Things not to do on your gap year #434

This poor guy was just enjoying cleaning out his room and feeling the warm hotel air on his bits when his bedroom door closed behind him. 

Thanks to the CCTV, we can all laugh at his misfortune as he put his plate out for room service, turned his back and realised that click he'd heard had been the lock. 

Distress ensues. 

Totally starkers he attempts to act causal as two guys pass him in the corridor a few seconds later. The nonchalance seems to work as they don't even look back. After jiggling the door handle to double check his predicament, he decides the only thing for it is to make a run for the lift to seek help. 

All to the great surprise of the poor, unsuspecting mother and child who'd already boarded the lift. 

With just a metal bowl for cover he attempts to get another room pass from reception. 

"Do you have any ID?" asks the guy on reception. 

"I don't have any clothes on," Jonny Starkers replies. 

"I just need to see your driver's license." Errrr… 

The video, which was uploaded on YouTube earlier this month, has gone viral and is pushing 1 million views.

There seem to be a few doubts over its authenticity amongst the YouTube audience though – what do you think? 

Real or no real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things to do in Nuremberg, Germany: The Ultimate List!

Looking for things to do in Nuremberg, Germany? This list has you covered with everything from the touristy musts to quirkier offbeat finds. Enjoy! I’ll be real: Nuremberg is a place that’s   easy to fall for. This world-famous city, located in the north of Bavaria, is every bit the fairytale dream so often linked to  Deutschland : candy cane half-timbered facades, an epic castle on a hill, dangerously munchable gingerbread, and a glittering Christmas market to boot. But as with most amazing cities, the true magic of Nuremberg comes from its dynamic layers. Lurking beneath those photogenic facades is a dark past intertwined with war, genocide, and centuries of tumultuous history. It is precisely this duality that makes Nuremberg one of the most fascinating cities to visit in Germany, and one that you can keep visiting again and again. So, what is there to do in Nuremberg? It turns out, plenty of things. Below you’ll find a roundup of my favourite things to do in ...

Amanda’s 2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Travelers and Travel Lovers

Let me share a little fun fact with you guys about myself: I LOVE Christmas, and especially love picking out the perfect gifts for all the people in my life. I shop year-round for the people I love, and usually have a stash of “ oh, this would be perfect for [insert family member name here] ” gifts come Christmas time. (Tell me I'm not alone here?) If you've got a picky traveler in your life (or if you're like me and never seem to need or want anything specific around the holidays), this gift guide may help you find the perfect present. This list is full of items that I personally use and love , and that I think other travelers will enjoy, too. Most of them are things I've purchased with my own money – nobody has paid me to include an item here, so you can trust that the recommendations are real! So, without further ado, I give you the 2019 edition of Amanda's Holiday Gift Guide for Travelers (and Travel-Lovers)! TRAVEL PACKING MUST-HAVES 1. Con...

The Globe’s 10 Top Food Cities: Why They’re Worth The Trip

The competition to be one of the world’s top food cities is intense. Many cities are famed for a particular dish, or certain restaurant, or specific experience that delights foodie travelers. But only 10 cities make the cut of the crème de la crème of the world’s food destinations. Here are those culinary metropolises, and why they’re the top food cities in the world.